Pagine

Thursday 26 November 2015

CGI Animated Shorts HD: "Fortress/Крепость"HD: - by Dima Fedotof - [2015]


Check out this Sci-Fi CGI Animated short film by the talented Dima Fedotof! "Fortress" is cartoon parable. Despite the fact that most of mankind has been killed off, the war still continues because of an automated system left by people. One of the last surviving bombers still performs it's task to destroy a city long since dead. The war wages on until the last echo of humanity has been completely destroyed. However, life will always find a way to survive. 

Contact Email d.s.fedotof@gmail.com

/Project page/

                 music in the end is Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 6 "Pathetique" movement 4, finale





Hi! my name is Dima Fedotof, I'm an CG artist and computer short animaton director. I am an CG artist for a long time, and I prefer not to count by the years (I do not remember them) but by 3dmax versions. When I started working, actual version was 3dmax 3.2. At first my computer, who had already 32 megabytes of RAM, and hade big anough vinchester for windows and max or windows and 1 game. So I had to constantly reinstall them. Yes, long ago it was. Then I decided for myself what is CG. This is a new art form, underrated and misunderstood. Now CG is highly valued, but the era of post-modernism has made computer graphics mechanical art, which undoubtedly sad. However, postmodernism did not spare anyone, so that's all right. No one is offended.

Starting with a 3D painting, I gradually moved to create a short animations. In 2013, I made the animated short "Fortress" who suddenly liked people. Given that I do not have professional education, it probably indicates a certain abilities, maybe even talent! I like to think so. For the moment I'm doing the development of these skills by working on a new project, the working title of which - "the last day of the war." Here on the site you can see my work, if you have any questions, feel free to write me d.s.fedotof@gmail.com Сейчас я живу в прекрасном городе Санкт-Петербурге, планирую полнометражные мультфильмы и анимационный сериалы, пишу сценарии, рисую концепты, в общем без дела не сижу

No comments: