Pagine

Thursday 26 November 2015

Serena Bertozzi - Matcha Latte: "Fjallraven Polar, live the adventure. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!" -

Hi !!! This is Animenokaze.

Please, look atfjallravenpolar.com
and (pleeeeeaaaaaaase) vote for: Serena Bertozzi

THANK YOU.

About Serena Bertozzi

My name is Serena and I'm a 26yo from Pietrasanta, a small town in Tuscany. I'm currently trying to live with my passion which are adventures, videomaking and social media, I started my youtube channel a few year ago and decided to work out of it last year, in one year I grow almo 60k followers. I'm a positive person who likes challenges, I love animals (I have two cats) and I have two personalities, one is a geek (I like games, edit videos etc.) and one is an adventurer ( I travel a lot!)



Explanation

As I said before I have a youtube channel. My mission is to tell my experiences and show my followers what it means to achieve your life goals. This one could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to do something so different from my usual routine. I've travelled a lot but I've never been to any of the scandinavian country also I've love to know how it feels like being in such an environment and feel a true connection with nature! Another reason why you should choose me is that I'm super

No comments: